Thursday, August 16, 2012

Almost a House

I closed escrow on my lot on July 18. Today, August 16, the house is fully framed, waiting for the roof and everything inside. But I can walk through my house and see it in 3-D, no longer just lines on a drawing. It's better than I imagined! So unique; so my style.

Electrician and plumber are due tomorrow. Drywall in a week to ten days!

I'm in awe of this process and so incredibly pleased at what I get to see every day. It's hard to believe that I can be living here in a few months.

This looks from my living room into the kitchen and the courtyard outside the kitchen.


Here's how it looks today (the garage is on the left; the tree is in front of my front door).


This looks into the master bedroom. 


This is from the dining room, looking into the living room and the French doors out to the covered patio.  (My master bedroom is behind the wall of the living room.) And the last picture is looking from the garage down the hallway to the kitchen at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment