Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trees Be Gone

I closed on my lot yesterday and work started today. Thanks to my builder, Curtis Loftin, he had everything ready to start as soon as he could. Good job, Curtis.

I've written about the wonderful pecan tree on my lot that my plans allow to stay. Well, there were two other trees that had to go. I'm not having trees growing in the middle of my house.

I got home this evening to find the trees almost gone. The work has begun! Soon a house will be where the trees were. I'm excited and I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. Nice site! It might be worth having a tree service prune off those low-hanging branches before construction begins. It'll be far easier, faster and cheaper to do it now rather than taking extra care later to not have them fall onto a new roof. :-O

    ReplyDelete